Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Maryland Golden-aster (Chrysopsis mariana)

Maryland Golden-aster is another flower discovered from the weedy spot in my neighborhood. It's native to North America and found in in the Eastern United States. It can also be found throughout my state of Alabama. Bees, birds and butterflies are said to be attracted to Maryland Golden-aster. They are said to grow 1-2 feet tall. This one was about that size but somewhat bowed over.  I couldn't find any information saying it was edible, medicinal or poisonous for that matter. So I'll just say more information needed. What a great Creator my Father is and I'm learning more about His Creation. I hope you'll take time to discover His Creation where you are. 

Add caption
Add caption



Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment