Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Flower Fruit Shake : Mango Rose



The Roses my parents planted in our backyard in the 70's were no new discovery . How to use the rose petals were though. Sometimes in the 1990's I became aware that you could eat roses. I didn't try any then but after reading vitamins and medicinal uses recently I thought maybe I needed to. Roses contain vitamins c,b,e and k. Also bacteria is said to die when contacted with fresh rose petals. With numerous other medicinal benefits I thought why am I waiting.God has given us the rose not just for beauty and to look at but for many uses. In the following video is a shake recipe using rose petals. My family and I love this. Hope you'll try it and enjoy. Remember use only fresh roses that have not been treated with chemicals and poisons.  







No comments:

Post a Comment